Who we are
We, Gambit Research Limited, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our General Terms and Acceptable Use Policy) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Gambit Research Limited. We are a limited liability company, registered in England and Wales, with registered office at Colet Court, 100 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our website at www.mollybet.com (our ‘Website’) and/or our platform available via the Website (‘Platform’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or our Platform. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem and we may record any telephone calls with you.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform.
- Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We will collect information about your use of our Platform, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes.
We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and Platform and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the Platform and to recognise you when you return to our Website.
If you choose to disable cookies after you have already accessed the Website then we recommend that you delete any persistent cookies stored on your computer’s hard-drive. This can usually be managed via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, including how to enable/disable them see www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may, if necessary, be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognised industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet. This will be indicated on most browsers by a lock in the status bar at the bottom of the screen. Firewalls are also used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with access to our Platform and/or to provide any services we agree to provide (if any).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To monitor and verify your use of the Platform and any payments owing to us.
- To provide any support and maintenance of our Platform, including routine maintenance, upgrades and other changes to the Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and Platform.
We may also use your data to contact you by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Gambit Research Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gambit Research Limited, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.